Butley: Crash leaves car resting upright on telegraph pole
- Credit: Archant
Motorists have been left perplexed as to how a car came to rest upright against a cable.
The grey Vauxhall Corsa was pictured on its rear end leaning against a cable from a telegraph line on the B1084 Chillesford near Woodbridge earlier today.
A Suffolk police spokesman said officers received reports that a car had overturned in the middle of the road at 12.35pm.
But when officers arrived they found the vehicle in an upright position off the road.
He added: “There were four passengers in the vehicle and there were no injuries reported but the vehicle was held up by a telegraph pole.
You may also want to watch:
“It seems there was no real damage to the vehicle or the telegraph pole.
“The power to the pole was turned off temporarily while the car was recovered.”
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 10 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years