Buxhall: Man found in snow died of natural causes
- Credit: Archant
THE death of a man who collapsed while apparently clearing his driveway of snow was due to natural causes, police have said.
Graham Clark, 73, was found lying in Brettenham Road, Buxhall near Stowmarket, at about 3.40pm on Tuesday.
A passer-by called 999 after finding Mr Clark with serious head injuries.
Ambulance staff arrived and tried to save him but he died at the scene.
A post-mortem examination held today, Friday 18 January found that Mr Clark’s death was as a result of natural causes.
You may also want to watch:
As a result there will be no further police enquiries.
Friends and neighbours of Mr Clark have described him as having a “heart of gold.”
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 4 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 5 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 6 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 7 Suffolk landowner is fined for careless driving and jumping red light
- 8 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 9 Edmundson was schooled by the 'golden generation' and has put his faith in the Ipswich rebuild
- 10 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England