Cambridge man charged with robbing woman and burgling property in Lowestoft
A Cambridge man has been charged in connection with a street robbery and burglary, which took place a day apart in Lowestoft.
Shaun Holland, of Sackville Close, Cambridge, was charged with burglary after an incident on Friday, April 20, when £80, a mobile phone and bank cards were stolen from a property in Worthing Road, Lowestoft.
The 32-year-old was arrested on Wednesday June, 20, before being questioned at Great Yarmouth police investigation centre and charged with burglary the following day.
Holland has also been charged with an alleged robbery in Caister Road, Great Yarmouth, on April 19.
He is accused of robbing woman in her 50s and stealing her handbag.
You may also want to watch:
Holland appeared for an initial hearing at Suffolk Magistrates’ Court, in Ipswich, on Friday.
He was remanded in custody by magistrates, pending another court appearance at a later date.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 2 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 3 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 4 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 5 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 6 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 7 Young couple locked up after falling asleep in car containing class A drugs
- 8 Blues star looking forward to 'getting down to business'
- 9 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 10 Bridal shop opens in well-known former Sudbury bookshop