Man dies following collision with digger in west Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
A 40-year-old man has died following a collision between a car and parked digger in west Suffolk.
Stephen Hogg, 40, from Fordham in Cambridgeshire, was involved in a crash on the Mildenhall Road near Worlington at 6.40pm on Sunday November 18.
The incident saw a white Toyota Hilix, travelling towards Mildenhall, collide with a parked digger.
The unattended, stationary digger was on one side of the road which was closed off for roadworks and controlled by temporary traffic lights.
Mr Hogg was treated at the scene and then taken to Addenbrooke Hospital.
He died three days later.
Any witnesses to this incident, or anyone who may have seen a white Toyota Hilux in the area around the time of the crash is asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101, quoting reference CAD 340 of November 18.
- 1 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 2 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 3 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 4 Suffolk beauty spots ranked among best in UK
- 5 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 6 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 7 'You can't kid supporters... we have to give them a lift' - Cook previews Crewe clash
- 8 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 9 'Ipswich did so much for me' - Knight excited for Town return with Crewe after dream Manchester City move
- 10 Willow Tree Farm Shop & Cafe: 'A lovely blend of upmarket and informal'