Can you help find missing teenager Niamh McGovern from Braintree?
- Credit: Archant
A teenager who went missing from her home in Braintree is likely to be in London, police said.
Niamh McGovern, 15, was last seen at 12.50pm on Friday in Bocking End.
An Essex Police spokesman said: “We have established that it is very likely that Niamh McGovern is in London and we have passed co-ordination for the search over to the Metropolitan Police.”
Niamh is 5ft 7ins tall, slim, with dark brown shoulder length hair and green eyes.
She was last seen wearing light blue skinny jeans, a white jumper, black Adidas trainers with a white trim, and a light beige coat with black sleeves and black trimming.
You may also want to watch:
Niamh has links to the Wandsworth, Wimbledon and Croydon areas.
Anyone who has seen her is asked to call police on 101.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 5 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 6 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 7 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 8 'I loved my time here... I should have stayed' - Former loanee Jeffers back with Town in coaching role
- 9 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting