Can you help trace West Row car burglars
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information about a blue BMW that was seen around Eldo Road.
Detectives investigating a burglary in West Row are releasing CCTV images of a car they would like to trace.
The break-in took place at around 4.10pm on Friday May 22 at a house in Eldo Road.
Entry was gained to the property by forcing the rear patio doors and a set of car keys were stolen from inside. These were then used to steal the victims’ car from off the driveway, however this was recovered the following day in Lakenheath.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have seen a blue BMW estate car in the village at the time. Immediately following the burglary, this would have been without the front number plate which was found at the victims’ property.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who believes they have seen a car matching this description, which they believe to be suspicious – either around West Row or in their own community – or who has any information in relation to this crime, is asked to contact DC Paul O’Neill at the Bury St Edmunds Priority Crime Team on 101 quoting reference MH/15/965, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
As part of the ongoing ‘See it, Hear it, Report it’ campaign, police continue to encourage members of the public to report any suspicious behaviour they may have seen or heard in their communities.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 8 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 9 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 10 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience