Can you solve these 14 brain teasers?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
See how well you do at trying to solve these brain teasers and riddles.
Today, January 29, is national puzzle day.
To celebrate the day and make you put your thinking hat on Silver Door Apartments have put together a list of brain teasers for you to try and crack.
Test your friends, family and work colleges with these tricky questions.
Scroll to the bottom of this piece to reveal the answers.
Leave a comment with your score out of 14 and share online to challenge others.
If you enjoy brain teasers why not take a look at this - Can you solve these Christmas brain teasers?
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 3 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 4 Town set to appeal Morsy's FA charge
- 5 Weather warning in place for Suffolk as temperatures plunge below freezing
- 6 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 7 20th century former light railway station to be converted into properties
- 8 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 9 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 10 North Stander: Now we can win ugly, and that's so important