Can you solve these 14 brain teasers?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
See how well you do at trying to solve these brain teasers and riddles.
Today, January 29, is national puzzle day.
To celebrate the day and make you put your thinking hat on Silver Door Apartments have put together a list of brain teasers for you to try and crack.
Test your friends, family and work colleges with these tricky questions.
Scroll to the bottom of this piece to reveal the answers.
You may also want to watch:
Leave a comment with your score out of 14 and share online to challenge others.
If you enjoy brain teasers why not take a look at this - Can you solve these Christmas brain teasers?
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 5 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 6 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 7 Dog walker in his 60s assaulted at Stour Valley beauty spot
- 8 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 9 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault
- 10 Stephen Ward on play-offs belief, Cook's criticism and his future