Cannabis plants seized and man arrested after police raid property near Haverhill
A man in his 50s has been arrested in connection with supplying cannabis after a police raid near Haverhill.
Officers executed a warrant under the Misuse of Drugs Act on Friday, September 15, at a property in Haverhill Road, Little Wratting.
Cultivation equipment, along with 19 cannabis plants, a large quantity of herbal cannabis and a number of counterfeit DVDs were seized.
A 54-year-old man from the Haverhill area was subsequently arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of a controlled drug and possessing articles for use in fraud.
He was taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre for questioning and has been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
Haverhill Safer Neighbourhood Team are appealing for members of the public who have any suspicions or information about the production or distribution of cannabis to contact them on 101, or alternatively call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 4 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 5 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
- 6 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 7 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 8 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 9 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms
- 10 'Gutted to see the gaffer go' - Norwood on Cook sacking