Man released on bail in connection with Capel St Mary death
- Credit: Archant
A man arrested by Suffolk police investigating the death of an 88-year-old woman in Capel St Mary has been released on bail.
The 43-year-old was detained in Ipswich on Tuesday March 10 after the discovery of the woman's body the day before.
Police said she has been provisionally identified - pending Coroner's inquest proceedings - as Miriam Rhodes, also known as Isobel Rhodes.
She is understood to have been a retired Woodbridge antiques dealer.
Officers were called to an address near Mill Hall in the village around 12.50pm on March 10 following the discovery of a body at the property.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Rhodes' death was not initially believed to be suspicious but following police inquiries detectives suspected there may have been third party involvement.
The man - who was questioned at Martlesham Police Investigation Centre - is due to answer bail on Thursday April 9.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 9 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre
- 10 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside