Arr! Twins and triplets meet for pirate-themed party
- Credit: RACHEL EDGE
Twins and triplets from across Suffolk and north Essex made for a hearty crew at a pirate-themed party in Capel St Mary.
The party, hosted by the Capel and South Suffolk Twins and Multiples Club, saw dozens of twins and twiplets get dressed up in a swashbuckling ninth birthday celebration.
Dressed up in their Jolly Roger costumes, the children made for a crew Jack Sparrow would be jealous of, transforming the Suffolk village into its own mini treasure island.
Organiser Fiona Farrell said: "It was a really good morning and full of fun, children were all lining up to get their pirate faces painted.
"There are lots of wonderful clubs for children in Suffolk, but it's different for parents of twins and triplets.
You may also want to watch:
"We are all in the same boat and are here to lend a hand to other parents."
The group, which currently consists of 50 families, meets every Wednesday during term-time from 10am to noon at the Capel Community Church in Days Road.
- 1 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 2 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 3 Matchday Recap: It rains goals at Portman Road as Town hit six
- 4 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 5 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 6 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 8 Ipswich Town 6-0 Doncaster Rovers: Evans leads the way as ruthless Blues cut loose under the lights
- 9 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 10 'They walked into us heavy' - Cook on 6-0 thrashing of Doncaster