Car flips onto side sparking traffic delays near village
- Credit: Archant
Paramedics, police and fire crews were called after a car flipped onto its side near Hadleigh this evening.
Officers from Suffolk police were called to Mill Lane, Layham, at 5.01pm to reports of a single vehicle collision.
Ambulance and fire crews were also sent to the incident but were later stood down.
Firefighters from Hadleigh, Colchester and Ipswich’s Princes Street fire stations responded to the call.
The car came off the road and ended up on its side but no-one was injured, a police spokesman said.
You may also want to watch:
Recovery is currently being arranged and any delays caused by the incident have now cleared, he added.
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 8 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 9 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay