Pedestrian and car collide in Sudbury town centre
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being involved in a collision with a car in Sudbury.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said the 38-year-old woman has been transported to Addenbrooke’s Hospital by land ambulance following the accident with a white Range Rover in Stour Street at 11.45am. It is not yet known the severity of her injuries.
The police spokesman said it happened near to the junction with Gainsborough Street and one lane is closed.
There is not believed to be significant traffic disruption.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
This story will be updated when we have more information.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 3 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 4 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 5 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 6 Police officers praised for saving baby's life with CPR
- 7 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 8 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 9 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 10 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health