Car and tanker collide in Ipswich
EMERGENCY services are currently on the scene of a crash between a car and a tanker in Ipswich.
A MOTORIST has been taken to hospital after a crash between a car and a tanker in Ipswich today.
Ambulance and police attended the scene of the collision in London Road at the junction of Ranelagh Road, which happened at 7am.
A section of London Road at the junction with Ranelagh Road was closed for half an hour while the blue Ford Focus and tanker, which contained wheat, was recovered.
A crew from the East of England Ambulance Trust attended the scene and took one person to Ipswich Hospital with injuries. They are not thought to be serious.
The road was reopened by 8am.
- 1 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 2 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 3 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 4 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 5 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 6 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 7 Former Town defender McGreal returns to club in coaching role
- 8 Friends speak of 'spiking' in market town and advise others: 'be careful'
- 9 Major west Suffolk road reopens after two vehicle crash
- 10 Soldiers tested in drugs probe at Suffolk airbase