Car and tanker collide in Ipswich
EMERGENCY services are currently on the scene of a crash between a car and a tanker in Ipswich.
A MOTORIST has been taken to hospital after a crash between a car and a tanker in Ipswich today.
Ambulance and police attended the scene of the collision in London Road at the junction of Ranelagh Road, which happened at 7am.
A section of London Road at the junction with Ranelagh Road was closed for half an hour while the blue Ford Focus and tanker, which contained wheat, was recovered.
A crew from the East of England Ambulance Trust attended the scene and took one person to Ipswich Hospital with injuries. They are not thought to be serious.
You may also want to watch:
The road was reopened by 8am.
- 1 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 2 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 3 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 4 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 5 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 6 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 7 How busy was Bury St Edmunds town centre as lockdown eased?
- 8 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 9 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 10 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management