Road blocked following crash near railway line involving Audi
- Credit: Archant
A road is blocked in Saxmundham following a two car crash involving an Audi.
The police service were called to reports that two vehicles had collided in the B1119 near the railway line in Saxmundham.
The incident involved a black Audi and a red Seat Ibiza and an ambulance has been called to the scene.
There are reports of injuries however they are understood to be minor.
Reportedly air bags in one of the vehicles were deployed causing minor injuries to one of the drivers.
You may also want to watch:
The road is currently blocked by one of the vehicles and officers are advising traffic to avoid the area if possible.
Recovery has been called to help clear the road and collect the other vehicle however they are yet to arrive.
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 4 Empty shelves as 'pingdemic' takes its toll on Suffolk's supply chain
- 5 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 6 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 7 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 8 Crash between two motorbikes
- 9 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
- 10 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes