Car carrying two children crashes through fence in Ipswich
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Emergency services were called to a busy road in Ipswich today after a car with two children inside crashed through a fence.
The incident involving a Ford Focus happened in Felixstowe Road, between Murray Road and St Augustine’s roundabout, around 9.05am.
The woman driver and two child passengers were uninjured.
A spokeswoman the East of England Ambulance Service said: “We sent an ambulance crew to the scene, however there were no injuries and no one needed transferring to hospital.”
Two fire crews – one from Ipswich East and one from Ipswich Princes Street – attended.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters worked to make the scene safe.
Initially there were fears people were trapped, but everyone made it out of the vehicle without assistance.
- 1 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 2 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 3 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 4 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 5 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 6 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 7 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 8 Positives, negatives and plenty still to do - what we've learned from Town's pre-season
- 9 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 10 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
The car was recovered and the road was clear by 10.30am.