Car flips onto side in three-vehicle crash
- Credit: ESSEX ROADS POLICING UNIT
Police are currently at the scene of a three-vehicle collision where a car has flipped onto its side and is blocking the road.
Essex Police and the ambulance service were called to the collision in Tiptree involving three vehicles in Chapel Road this morning.
Essex Roads Policing Unit tweeted: "We are at the scene of a 3 vehicle RTC #ChapelRoad #Tiptree the road is blocked at the junction with #BirdLane whilst we wait for recovery. There are no serious injuries."
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: "We were called at 6.32am with reports of a collision in Chapel Road, Tiptree.
"We sent one ambulance, however no-one required transport to hospital."
You may also want to watch:
According to the AA traffic map, Chapel Road is partially blocked both ways between the B1023 Church Road and New Road.
Traffic is reported to be coping well.
- 1 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 2 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 3 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 4 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 5 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 6 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 7 'Our most complete performance of the season' - Cook on 4-0 win at Portsmouth
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 4-0 win at Pompey
- 9 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 10 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
Essex Police said there were no serious injuries and a driver has been reported for careless driving.