Car crash victim named
A man who died following a road traffic collision in Lowestoft on Tuesday has been named.
Anthony Michael Knox, 30, from Lowestoft, was taken to the James Paget hospital with serious injuries after he was in collision with a blue Renault Scenic in Woods Loke East.
He died a short time later from the injuries he sustained.
A 25-year-old woman has been arrested on suspicion of murder following the collision. She was interviewed by officers and has now been bailed to return to Lowestoft Police Station on November 3 pending further enquiries.
Detectives investigating the incident are continuing to ask anyone who was in the area of Woods Loke East, opposite the Norman Warrior public house, between 5.30pm and 6pm who may have seen the car prior to the collision, the collision itself or the immediate aftermath to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are also keen to speak to anyone who may have been in the Norman Warrior public house shortly before the incident occurred as they may have information that can help the enquiry.
Anyone who can help is asked to call the Norfolk & Suffolk Joint Major Investigation Team on 01473 613500.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 3 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 4 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 5 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 6 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 9 A&E under pressure as patient levels return to pre-pandemic levels
- 10 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash