Car hits central reservation on A14 near Coddenham
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to the scene of a crash on the A14 near Coddenham this morning.
Police were called just after 8am, on Tuesday, January 23, to a single vehicle collision on the eastbound carriageway, just after the junction with the A140.
According to a police spokesman the car, a Peugeot 206, had collided with the central reservation
He added that the driver of the vehicle, a man, was uninjured following the crash.
Paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service were also sent to the scene of the collision.
The road remained open while emergency services worked at the scene, however motorists were warned that there would be traffic delays in the area.
The police spokesman added that recovery of the vehicle happened just after 9am and the road was fully cleared soon after.
- 1 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 4 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
- 5 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 6 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms
- 7 Flood alert issued for Suffolk and north Essex coast
- 8 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 9 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 10 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking