Car flips onto verge on Suffolk country lane
- Credit: AMY JOHNSON
A car rolled onto its side on a country lane being used as a diversion route after a burst water main closed a Suffolk road.
The incident happened about 10am on the B1087, between Nayland and Stoke-by-Nayland, close to the Essex-Suffolk border.
The car involved has flipped and landed on its side on the grass verge alongside the road.
According to the AA route planner traffic map, traffic is coping well.
Essex Police have been approached for comment. There are not believed to be any injuries.
You may also want to watch:
A witness at the scene said: "It was just one vehicle involved, rolled the car by the looks of it. There is glass and bits of the car all over the road."
The road is currently being used as a diversion route after a burst water pipe closed the A134 between Leavenheath and St Matthew's Church.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 5 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 6 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 7 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 8 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 9 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 10 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
Emergency work is being carried out by Anglian Water and the road is due to remain closed until Friday, January 10.