Car flips into ditch in Haverhill
- Credit: Archant
All three emergency services were called to an accident in Haverhill this morning where a vehicle had flipped into a ditch landing upside down.
Suffolk Police and Cambridgeshire Constabulary were called to an incident at 10.14am this morning on the A1307 near to the junction of B1052.
The road traffic collision occurred just outside of Linton on the way to Haverhill.
The accident involved a Peugeot 307 coming off of the road into a ditch and the driver was initially stuck inside the vehicle.
Firefighters removed everyone safely from the vehicle and the driver was taken to Addenbrooke’s hospital with minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road was partially blocked but has since been cleared.
- 1 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 2 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injury at department store
- 3 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 4 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 5 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 6 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 7 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 8 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 9 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 10 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions