Car flips onto roof in A12 crash
A CAR has overturned after an accident on the A12 this morning.
The two-car crash happened in the northbound carriageway near to the roundabout which leads to Woodbridge Police Station.
A silver Toyota Yaris flipped onto its roof and the two female occupants were released from the car.
The other vehicle involved was a blue Ford KA.
An eyewitness said the road was partially blocked, causing delays in a northerly direction and one car was on its roof.
You may also want to watch:
A Suffolk police spokeswoman said no-one is believed to have been injured and all parties are out of the vehicles and appear shaken.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 5 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 6 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 7 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 9 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 10 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140