Car hits tree after colliding with lorry on rural road
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A car has crashed into a tree after being involved in a collision with a lorry in Woolpit.
The fire service, police and an ambulance have all been called to the collision in The Heath, Woolpit, which involved two vehicles.
A police spokesman said: "We were called at around 3.15pm to reports that a car had hit a tree after being involved in a collision with a lorry.
"The fire service attended and an ambulance has been called.
"All parties are understood to be conscious and breathing, but any injuries are unclear at this time."
You may also want to watch:
One fire engine from Stowmarket attended after receiving a call from a member of the public who reported seeing smoke coming from the car.
Upon arrival, the fire crew made sure the scene was safe and recorded a stop time at 3.39pm.
- 1 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 2 Matchday Recap: Town beaten at home by Wyke goal
- 3 Jack Whomes to be freed after 23 years in jail for 'Essex Boys' murders
- 4 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 5 Farm vehicle and power tools worth thousands stolen in break in
- 6 Covid rips through Suffolk care homes again with deaths up 50% in a week
- 7 Teenager seriously injured in Ipswich stabbing
- 8 Town's reaction will be fascinating as Sunderland visit on a big night for Lambert's Ipswich
- 9 Watch: What next for Debenhams stores across Suffolk and Essex?
- 10 'It's up to Marcus what he does' - Lambert reacts to Sunderland defeat