Man freed from car after crash on country road
- Credit: Archant
A car has been left on its side in a ditch after a crash on the B1120 in Badingham.
Emergency services were called to the scene shortly before 3pm today to reports of a single vehicle collision.
Four fire crews were sent to help from Framlingham, Leiston, Saxmundham and Stradbroke as the driver of the vehicle, a man, was trapped inside.
The police and ambulance services are also in attendance and the driver of the vehicle, who was the only person involved, has been freed and is now being treated by paramedics.
His injuries are not believed to be serious.
Officers remain at the scene while recovery is called for the vehicle, however the road is clear, and traffic is coping well.
- 1 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 2 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 3 'Ipswich did so much for me' - Knight excited for Town return with Crewe after dream Manchester City move
- 4 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 5 Dispersal order put in place for coastal town
- 6 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 7 Hitchhiker died after being hit by lorry wing mirror on A143
- 8 Nearly 150 homes to go on land no longer needed for jobs
- 9 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 10 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour