Car, jewellery and electrical goods stolen in spate of burglaries in Walton and Frinton
Police are investigating a spate of burglaries in Frinton and Walton over the last month.
Between midnight on September 24 and 3.10pm the following day, suspects smashed the glass of a back door in Clays Road, Walton.
They carried out a messy search and stole some items, although it is not yet known what was taken.
An incident also happened in Edenside, Kirby Cross between 7.15am on September 23 and 11pm the following day.
Burglars forced open patio doors at a house and stole jewellery including gold rings and a man’s watch, as well as a Vauxhall Zafira.
You may also want to watch:
Police are also investigating an incident when attempts were made to enter a house off Horsey Road, Kirby le Soken, when a panel on a back door was forced sometime between midnight on September 12 and 2.30pm on September 26.
No entry was gained by the offenders.
- 1 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 2 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 5 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 6 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 9 'This club is going to be flying next season' - Dyer on 0-0 draw at Shrewsbury and Vincent-Young injury
- 10 WATCH as man calmly rips wooden gate off hinges before walking away
On September 10 at around 9.20pm, burglars smashed a window and tried to force open a patio door at a house in Butchers Lane, Walton.
The burglars failed to get inside.
On the same day at some point between 8am and 11.05pm, a television and DVD player were stolen from a home off Stablefied Road, Walton.
A burglary which happened between 5.50pm and 10.50pm on September 8 in Rochford Way, Walton, is also being investigated when items were stolen.
Police do not believe the incident are linked, but are appealing for anyone who witnessed anything suspicious to contact them on 101.