Car left on its side after truck crashes into vehicles
- Credit: Archant
Two cars were damaged on the Chantry estate in Ipswich today after a forklift truck left the road.
One vehicle was left on its side after the collision in Radcliffe Drive.
Police said the accident happened at around 8.10am when the forklift came off the road and smashed into the two cars, rolling one of them over.
A lamp-post was also damaged in the crash.
A police spokeswoman said no-one was injured in the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed for a time and by 11am recovery vehicles were on the scene dealing with the damaged vehicles, while Suffolk Highways staff were also in attendance to deal with the lamp-post and make it safe.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 3 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 4 Superstitious nonsense or serious business? - Change on the way as Ipswich Town play the numbers game
- 5 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 6 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 7 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 8 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 9 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards