Car, lorry and motorbike collide on A140 in Earl Stonham
- Credit: Archant
Four people were attended on by ambulance staff after a car, lorry and motorbike collided in Suffolk today.
The crash happened in the Angle Hill stretch of the A14 in Early Stonham, near Stowmarket, at around 11.45am.
Suffolk Constabulary arranged for the car – a Ford Focus – to be recovered from the scene, a police spokesman said.
The East of England Ambulance Service Trust (EEAST) was called to treat casualties who were thought to have been injured in the crash.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said: “We were called at 11.48pm to reports of a road traffic incident involving a car and a lorry on Norwich Road, Earl Stonham
You may also want to watch:
“We sent an ambulance and an ambulance officer.
“Four patients were checked over at the scene, and no further care was needed.
- 1 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 7 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
- 8 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
- 9 Suffolk man arrested after motorcyclist killed in crash
- 10 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
“No one was taken to hospital.”
The road remained open.