Car overturns just off A14 near sugar beet factory in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
A man has been taken to hospital after the car he was driving overturned just off the A14.
Emergency services were called to a roundabout on the A134 in Bury St Edmunds, near the sugar beet factory, at 12.10pm to reports of a single vehicle crash.
A Vauxhall Calibra had crashed onto its roof and the male driver was initially reported as being trapped.
A police spokeswomen said the man freed himself from the vehicle without the aid of the fire service.
The spokeswoman described the man as “walking wounded”.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to hospital by ambulance for a check up.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 5 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 6 Body found in the River Orwell
- 7 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 8 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 9 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 10 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash