Car overturns on the A14 between Exning and Newmarket
- Credit: Archant
A car overturned on the A14 this morning.
A black Toyota Starlet rolled on the A14 exit slip road at Exning.
Suffolk police were notified of the incident, at 8.15am.
A police spokeswoman said the driver, a female in her mid twenties, was not trapped in the vehicle, but the fire and ambulance service had been called.
The vehicle was recovered, and the slip road was fully reopened at 9.50am.
You may also want to watch:
Police believe there may have another vehicle involved in the incident, the driver of which may have been unaware of the collision.
Anyone who witnessed the incident is asked to call 101 referencing CAD 52 of April 16.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 3 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 6 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 7 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 8 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 9 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 10 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets