Police appeal for witnesses in connection to Haverhill assault
- Credit: Suffolk Constabulary
Police are looking for witnesses to the serious assault
Police are releasing a CCTV image of a car as they would like to speak to the owner in connection with a serious assault in Haverhill.
The incident occurred last Sunday on Duddery Road at approximately 4.40am when the victims - four young men - were attacked by another group of males.
As result of the incident, several people within the victim’s group sustained serious injuries including broken bones.
Police are issuing the CCTV image as they would keen to speak to the owner as they may be able to help with the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would also like to speak to a male and a female who were witnessed sitting on a bench in Ehringshausen Way outside Frankie and Benny’s restaurant shortly before the incident occurred.
Anyone with information or dash-cam footage should contact Bury St Edmunds CID on 101 quoting reference 37/44227/18 or the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 2 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 3 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 4 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
- 5 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 6 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson
- 7 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 8 Ed Sheeran announces three Wembley dates as part of = world tour
- 9 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 10 Grieving Cook determined to fill Town fans with joy