Car ploughs into a tree
EMERGENCY services were called after a car ploughed into a tree on the A134.
The incident which involved a red Citroen and left the A134 at Cockfield partially blocked.
A police spokesman said: “The car left the road and collided with a tree, the driver was unhurt.”
Meanwhile, crews remain on the scene of a crash involving two cars on the A134 at Assington.
After arriving at the scene shortly before 4.30pm today, paramedics were assisting an 18-year-old who was suffering from chest pains.
You may also want to watch:
No one was taken to hospital. Although the road remained blocked until just before 7pm.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week