Car’s telegraph pole drama
EMERGENCY services have been called into action after a car collided with a telegraph pole outside a pub.
The accident happened in High Road, Trimley St Mary, near Felixstowe, shortly before 10.30pm tonight.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said he believed a black Ford Mondeo was travelling from the Felixstowe direction when it was in collision with a telegraph pole.
The vehicle is then thought to have been in collision with a stationary black Ford Galaxy before careering into benches outside the Three Mariners pub.
The spokesman said he did not know the extent of any injuries but no one was believed to be seriously hurt.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said they were on scene but she did not know the severity of any injuries.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 8 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 9 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 10 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence