Two injured in Ipswich hit and run
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A driver failed to stop at the scene of a crash which left two people with injuries including broken ribs.
The incident happened shortly after midnight on Sunday, when two cars crashed on Star Lane at the junction with Fore Street in Ipswich.
The collision involved a black Vauxhall Astra which was travelling along Fore Street towards Star Lane, and a blue Toyota Yaris which was heading along Star Lane towards Grimwade Street.
Following the crash, the driver of the Vauxhall Astra failed to stop at the scene.
The two people in the Yaris sustained injuries including broken ribs and bruising and were taken to hospital for treatment.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed until about 3.30am while police cleared the road of debris.
Anyone who witnessed the collision or saw the vehicles prior to the collision should contact roads policing at Martlesham Police Headquarters, quoting CAD 13 of October 28, 2018.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 4 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 5 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 6 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 7 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 8 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 9 Friends reunited, points to prove and more goals, please - Town face U's
- 10 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs