Cash and jewellery stolen at two houses in Mildenhall Road, Freckenham
Police are investigating two burglaries that happened in Freckenham on Thursday.
The incidents took place between 8am and 3pm at two neighbouring properties in Mildenhall Road.
During the first burglary, a rear window was forced open to gain entry, and cash and jewellery stolen from within.
At the second property, it is thought that entry was gained through a small insecure window.
Cash and jewellery were also taken at the second address.
You may also want to watch:
Residents are being urged to report any suspicious activity they m,ay have seen or heard in relation to the two break-ins.
Anyone with information should contact police in Bury St Edmunds on 101, quoting MH/15/1091, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 55511.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 7 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 8 Village pub given go-ahead to expand dining area
- 9 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 10 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results