Cash stolen from house in Chelsea Road, Sudbury during burglary
Two men between 18 and 20-years-old are being sought by police after a burglary in Sudbury.
The incident happened in Chelsea Road between 2.45pm and 3.15pm on yesterday, April 21.
The burglars entered a property and stole cash from inside.
Two men were seen in the area around the time. The first man is described as white, between 18 to 20-years-old and was wearing a brown T-shirt.
The second man is described as white, between 18 to 20-years-old and was wearing a light coloured sleeveless T-shirt.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about this crime should contact Bury Priority Crime Team quoting SU/15/896 on 101.
- 1 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 2 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 3 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 4 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 5 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-1 win against Fleetwood
- 7 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 8 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 10 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card