In pictures: ‘Stunning’ students cause a stir at Suffolk school prom
- Credit: CASTLE MANOR ACADEMY
Dressed up in their finery, these students were having a ball to celebrate years of hard work - and look forward to the future.
The year-11 pupils from Castle Manor Academy in Haverhill held their prom on Friday, July 5 at Chilford Hall.
Arriving in a variety of modes of transport, they were said to have "caused a stir" and "looked stunning" as they dressed in all their gladrags.
Dan Course, head of year-11 at the school, said: "We always enjoy this special event.
"The students worked incredibly hard to fundraise towards the cost of their evening. The efforts that students put in to be part of this event is fantastic and I wish them all the best in their future."
You may also want to watch:
Vanessa Whitcombe, the school's headteacher, added: "The Year 11 prom is an excellent celebration and we so enjoyed seeing our students dressed up in their finery, quite rightly celebrating their five years at school with us.
"I feel very proud of every one of them."
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 5 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 6 Fallen tree partially blocks stretch of A12
- 7 Latitude Festival could lead to around 400 Covid cases despite jabs and tests
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 Plans for new 'ambitious' housing development moves forward
- 10 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions