Casualty in hospital after gas leak in Haverhill
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to a carbon monoxide leak in Haverhill.
The incident happened shortly before 5pm at Helions Park Grove.
Firefighters were alerted by paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service of a suspected carbon monoxide leak which had resulted in someone being injured.
Two units from Haverhill and one from Clare attended to find a carbon monoxide leak in the building.
The fire crews worked to isolate the supply shortly after 5.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
The building was then left to gas engineers to finalise the isolation of the gas.
Paramedics took the casualty to hospital by ambulance.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 5 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 6 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 7 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 8 Biker breaks collarbone in swerve to avoid car on wrong side of road
- 9 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 10 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks