Can you help cure rescue cat Daisy’s earache?
- Credit: Archant
Vets are appealing for help in raising funds to pay for vital medical care that will relieve a Suffolk rescue cat of her severe earache.
Six-year-old Daisy suffers recurring ear infections from multiple growths and polyps deep within her ear canal, causing her distress.
In an attempt to raise £2,000 for a total ear canal ablation, animal welfare charity Cats Protection has launched a crowdfunding page to generate the funds - and have asked the public for assistance.
Vets believe Daisy will be left partially deaf by the treatment, but should otherwise fully recover before she can be rehomed.
Lynne Pothecary, publicity officer at Cats Protection Anglia Coastal, said: "Specialist treatment comes with a price tag and for Daisy this will be over £2,000.
You may also want to watch:
"We can only help cats with the generosity of our community and this is where we need your help.
"Despite her obvious discomfort, Daisy is a laid-back girl who loves attention. We appreciate any donation to help fund her ear operation so that this darling cat can have a better life."
You can donate to Daisy's fundraiser here.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 8 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 9 Two cars set alight in two different streets
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week