CCTV appeal after handbag stolen from Braintree McDonald’s
- Credit: Archant
Police want to speak to two people seen in a fast food restaurant around the time a handbag was stolen.
The victim left her bag on a table in the McDonald’s restaurant in Cressing Road, Braintree, close to the Galley’s Corner roundabout at around 12.30pm on Monday May 4.
A man and a woman have entered the outlet, picked up the bag and taken it with them.
Shortly afterwards the victim’s bank card was used to withdraw more than £100.
Police want to speak to the man and the woman, who had a large tattoo on her left leg, pictured in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises them is asked to call Pc Ian Howlett at Braintree Police Station on 101.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 8 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn