CCTV image of two young men issued by police after teenage boys assaulted in Chelmsford High Street
- Credit: Archant
Police want to identify two young men who were caught on CCTV at around the time that two 15-year-old boys were assaulted in Chelmsford High Street.
One of the boys was punched to the back of the head by both suspects. The other boy was punched to the head after the two suspects tried to grab his mobile phone and he refused to hand it over.
Neither boy was badly hurt but they were both left upset by the attacks, Essex Police said.
The incident took place on October 31.
Both suspects are described as being in their late teens. One was black, around 6ft 2in tall, of slim build, with cropped black hair. The other was described as being of Mediterranean appearance, 5ft 9in tall, of average build with dark messy hair.
Anyone who recognises the suspects is asked to call DC Martin Amundsen at Chelmsford Police Station on 101 or ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 3 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
- 4 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-1 win v Accrington
- 6 "I love him... I think he’s absolutely brilliant' - Chaplin on Town boss McKenna
- 7 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 8 'Ludicrous' - Stanley boss on 'big turning point' in Town loss
- 9 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 10 Suspected drink driver who crashed into bush among five arrested in Newmarket area