CCTV image released following village burglary
- Credit: Archant
A CCTV image of three people police would like to trace in connection with a burglary in a village near Bury St Edmunds have been released.
The incident took place in Cockfield between 5.30pm and 6pm on Monday, December 10, at a home in Windsor Green after burglars broke in through the back door.
Jewellery and car keys were stolen from the home, and a red BMW 320I edition M Sport was then stolen from the driveway.
The car has since been found elsewhere in Suffolk.
Anyone who knows the identity of the individuals seen in the CCTV image is asked to contact police.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are also still keen to speak to anyone who may have dash-cam footage from anyone driving in the area of A134 between Bury St Edmunds and Sudbury between 5.15pm and 6pm on December 10, 2018, or on other roads in the area.
Anyone with information about this burglary and theft of the vehicle can contact western area CID on 101, quoting reference 37/71440/18.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or via their anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 4 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 5 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 6 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 7 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
- 8 Woman in critical condition and man arrested after serious A12 crash
- 9 31 miserable stats which sum up a largely miserable Ipswich Town season
- 10 Missing person from Braintree has been found