Police release CCTV of possible witness in Paul Gillet Clacton murder probe
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating the murder of 54-year-old Paul Gillet in Clacton have released a CCTV image of a woman they wish to speak to.
Mr Gillet was found in a flat in Station Road just before 7am on Boxing Day, 2018.
Emergency services discovered his body after they were called to a fire at the property.
A port mortem examination later revealed he had died of multiple injuries.
Essex Police believe the woman captured on CCTV may be a witnesses and need to identify and speak to her.
You may also want to watch:
She enters West Avenue from Jackson Road and then walks towards Christmas Tree Island at around 5.40am on Boxing Day.
Two people have been charged in connection with Mr Gillet’s death.
- 1 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 4 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 5 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 6 'Our most complete performance of the season' - Cook on 4-0 win at Portsmouth
- 7 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 8 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 4-0 win at Pompey
- 10 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
Seth Stollery, 47, and Freya Parker-Magowan, 43, both of no fixed address, have been charged with murder and arson with intent.
They are next due to appear at Chelmsford Crown Court on March 5.
A police spokesman said: “We appreciate the image is not the best quality but if you recognise the woman, think it is you, or have any other information please call us on 101 quoting incident 160 of December 26.”
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.