Center Parcs job loss fear
UP to 15 jobs could be axed at a major Suffolk tourist attraction.
Center Parcs has carried out a review of its business and bosses have decided to centralise its finance section.
A spokeswoman for the company said: “Unfortunately this will mean the potential loss of up to 40 positions across our four UK villages but will also see the creation of 10 new positions at the head office in Ollerton, Nottinghamshire.”
There are 15 jobs at Elveden under threat.
The spokeswoman added: “Center Parcs continues to perform extremely well and this centralisation will enable the business to automate more of its processes and deliver greater efficiency. It is, of course, an extremely difficult time for those staff affected by this announcement and we are doing everything possible to support those individuals.”
You may also want to watch:
The firm said it would be seeking alternative roles for affected staff.
- 1 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 2 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 3 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 6 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 7 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 8 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 9 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 10 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive