TV show Don’t Tell The Bride are looking for couples in East Anglia
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Channel 4’s Don’t Tell The Bride are looking for couples in the East of England to star in the show.
The TV series, which has been aired since 2007, lets the groom plan every detail of the wedding.
The bride and groom have no contact during the wedding planning process.
The bride has no idea where the wedding will be, or what the theme is, until she arrives at the chosen venue minutes before walking down the isle.
The groom also arranges the hen party and the stag due.
You may also want to watch:
Couples that take part are given £13,000 to spend on their big day.
You can apply for the show by filling in your details on the online form here.
If you are really keen to be on the show you can use the fast track route and send in a video of you and your partner answering the questions and explaining why you want to be on the show.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 3 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 4 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 5 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 6 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 7 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 8 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 9 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 10 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'