Charity Bunny Run to take place at Culford School, near Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
A brand new charity fun run for families which will involve a treasure hunt is set to take place at Culford School, near Bury St Edmunds.
The very first Bunny Run, sponsored by the John Banks Group, will take place on Sunday, March 25, at 2pm until 4pm with staged starts.
Entry is £2 per person, which includes a chocolate egg, bunny ears, and treasure hunt, and money raised will be donated to the GeeWizz charity.
The 1km run and treasure hunt will be around the grounds of the school and every child taking part will receive a chocolate egg donated by Sainsbury’s.
Gina Long, founder of GeeWizz, said: “I am delighted that John Banks Group Bunny Run will be supporting GeeWizz.
You may also want to watch:
“Our charity prides itself on transparent giving where we work closely with our fundraisers to show them exactly how their money is making a difference to local families.
“We are hoping this event could become an annual event and grow and grow this is a fantastic fundraiser and will be literally helping change local families’ lives. It’s charity at its best for all involved.”
- 1 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 2 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 3 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 4 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 5 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 6 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 7 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 8 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 9 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 10 'They have big dreams... we're in great hands' - Town favourite Yallop on his links to new US owners
Melanie Banks-Browne, from John Banks Group, said: “With only 380 places available for this fantastic afternoon, please don’t delay in booking your place.”
To enter the John Banks Group Bunny Run, visit www.johnbanks.co.uk/news