Charity Bunny Run to take place at Culford School, near Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
A brand new charity fun run for families which will involve a treasure hunt is set to take place at Culford School, near Bury St Edmunds.
The very first Bunny Run, sponsored by the John Banks Group, will take place on Sunday, March 25, at 2pm until 4pm with staged starts.
Entry is £2 per person, which includes a chocolate egg, bunny ears, and treasure hunt, and money raised will be donated to the GeeWizz charity.
The 1km run and treasure hunt will be around the grounds of the school and every child taking part will receive a chocolate egg donated by Sainsbury’s.
Gina Long, founder of GeeWizz, said: “I am delighted that John Banks Group Bunny Run will be supporting GeeWizz.
“Our charity prides itself on transparent giving where we work closely with our fundraisers to show them exactly how their money is making a difference to local families.
“We are hoping this event could become an annual event and grow and grow this is a fantastic fundraiser and will be literally helping change local families’ lives. It’s charity at its best for all involved.”
- 1 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 2 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 3 New state-of-the-art army attack helicopters undergo testing in Suffolk
- 4 Patrols 'throughout the night' following dispersal order in Suffolk town
- 5 Harper and El Mizouni made available for loan
- 6 Young driver crashes car just a week after passing
- 7 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 8 Police warning after Suffolk driver speeds at 126mph
- 9 'Two suspicious individuals' spotted on primary school roof
- 10 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
Melanie Banks-Browne, from John Banks Group, said: “With only 380 places available for this fantastic afternoon, please don’t delay in booking your place.”
To enter the John Banks Group Bunny Run, visit www.johnbanks.co.uk/news