Dance the night away for cancer charity appeal
- Credit: Archant
Well-known Ipswich charity fundraiser Keith Rodwell is turning back the clock to the Swingin’ Sixties with a charity dance at Kesgrave on Saturday, July 28.
The dance at Kesgrave Social Club, in Edmonton Road, includes Rich Clifford and the Young Once, topping the bill, and playing the sounds of Cliff Richard and the Shadows.
Also performing are two more bands Tyler-Kemp and Rave-On, playing music from over the decades.
The Blossom Appeal has been launched to help provide a new Breast Cancer Unit at Ipswich Hospital..
Keith said: “Many families have been touched by cancer; and we all know people who have needed support.
You may also want to watch:
“I have been fundraising for about 35 years for local good causes and various wards and clinics at Ipswich Hospital have benefitted.
“The Blossom Appeal is a very good cause.”
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 3 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 4 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 5 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 6 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 7 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Numbers don't look good but there are turnarounds Town can take from
- 10 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
Tickets cost £10, in advance from Keith Rodwell telephone: 01473 624538.