Theatre Royal Golf Day returns to Stowmarket Golf Club
- Credit: Archant
The annual fundraising charity golf day in aid of the Theatre Royal, in Bury St Edmunds, has already attracted over 40 participants but there is still time to enter.
It is taking place at Stowmarket Golf Club on Thursday, April 5, and is being organised by Ian Duncan.
This year the event is anticipated to be bigger and better than ever before supported by actors from the Stage Golf Society and golfers from far and wide.
The format will be teams of four with the best three Stableford scores on each hole to count. Coffee and a bacon roll will be served on arrival with 18 holes of golf followed by a fish and chip supper and prize presentations.
The cost to enter a team is £120.
You may also want to watch:
Ian said: “I am really delighted to bring back the event to Stowmarket where it was originally launched in 2012. The Golf Day has raised thousands of much needed funds for the theatre over the past six years”.
Those wishing to enter a team can contact him on 01359 244537, email Ian@club-noticeboard.co.uk or go to www.theatreroyalgolfday.co.uk and download the entry form.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 3 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 4 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 7 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 10 Numbers don't look good but there are turnarounds Town can take from