Fashion show to raise vital funds for hospice
- Credit: Archant
Staff and volunteers from a Sudbury charity shop will take to the catwalk for a fundraising fashion show.
The team from St Nicholas Hospice Care’s Sudbury shop will be donning a variety if donated fashions and accessories at the event, which is being held at The Christopher Centre on Friday, October 26.
Claire Davis, the shop’s manager, said: “Everyone is really excited about the fashion show and we have all been working really hard to pull everything together.
“We are lucky enough to get so much support from the Sudbury area and I really hope as many people as possible will be able to join us on the day for what promises to be a great afternoon of fashion.”
Tickets for the event, which runs from 2pm-4pm, cost £3 and include complimentary tea, coffee and cakes.
You may also want to watch:
All proceeds from the fashion show will go to the hospice, which provides care and support for people across the area with long-term and life-threatening illnesses.
More information on the show can be found at www.stnicholashospice.org.uk/news-community/events-listing/sudbury-shop-fashion-show/ Tickets are available on the day or in advance from the shop.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 3 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 7 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 8 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 9 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 10 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute