Fashion show to raise vital funds for hospice
- Credit: Archant
Staff and volunteers from a Sudbury charity shop will take to the catwalk for a fundraising fashion show.
The team from St Nicholas Hospice Care’s Sudbury shop will be donning a variety if donated fashions and accessories at the event, which is being held at The Christopher Centre on Friday, October 26.
Claire Davis, the shop’s manager, said: “Everyone is really excited about the fashion show and we have all been working really hard to pull everything together.
“We are lucky enough to get so much support from the Sudbury area and I really hope as many people as possible will be able to join us on the day for what promises to be a great afternoon of fashion.”
Tickets for the event, which runs from 2pm-4pm, cost £3 and include complimentary tea, coffee and cakes.
All proceeds from the fashion show will go to the hospice, which provides care and support for people across the area with long-term and life-threatening illnesses.
More information on the show can be found at www.stnicholashospice.org.uk/news-community/events-listing/sudbury-shop-fashion-show/ Tickets are available on the day or in advance from the shop.
- 1 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 2 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 3 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 4 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 5 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
- 6 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 7 'Gutted to see the gaffer go' - Norwood on Cook sacking
- 8 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 9 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 10 'We're probably not as good as we think we are' - Cook on FA Cup draw with Barrow