Check out latest hi-tech Ford features at John Grose
- Credit: supplied
John Grose Ford dealerships are inviting customers to sample the latest Ford technologies for themselves as part of a national Tech Live event from this Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
They will have a line-up of the latest technology-packed Ford vehicles including the new Focus and the all-new Mondeo at the three-day event.
As well as demonstrating the technologies on static vehicles, John Grose will be offering on-road demonstration drives to show the technology in action.
David Billison, group Ford new car sales manager, said: “We want as many customers as possible to come along and experience Ford’s superb technology for themselves.”
SYNC 2, launching on the new Focus, enables drivers to control key in-car systems, such as the entertainment system, climate control, satellite navigation and linked mobile devices, using voice commands. It also offers a new high-resolution eight-inch colour touch screen and will even contact the emergency services automatically in the event of an accident. SYNC 2 will also be introduced as standard on the all-new Mondeo.
You may also want to watch:
Focus is also the launch pad for new technology enhanced transitional stability that can predict when a car might skid – and by stepping in early could prevent the driver from losing control in the first place.
Focus and Mondeo both feature an advanced version of active park assist featuring perpendicular parking which enables drivers to detect suitable spaces and reverse in hands-free. In turn, park-out assist helps drivers to exit parking spaces and side parking aid warns of obstacles to the side, front and rear. Among other new Focus technologies is blind spot information system with cross traffic alert.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 3 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 6 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 7 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 8 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 9 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
- 10 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
The all-new Mondeo marks the global debut of a new pedestrian detection technology, pre-collision assist with pedestrian detection, that could help reduce the severity of accidents and help drivers avoid them altogether.
To find out more about the new Ford range and to try the new technologies visit Tech Live this weekend at John Grose at: Ransomes Europark, Ipswich; Whapload Road, Lowestoft; Ipswich Road, Woodbridge; Station Road, Framlingham; or Park Road, Diss (Friday and Saturday only). For more details log on to www.johngrose.co.uk/ford