‘Disruptive passengers’ to blame for Greater Anglia issues in Essex
- Credit: Archant
Disruptive passengers that had to be removed from a Greater Anglia train in Chelmsford resulted in disruption to other services.
Greater Anglia said that due to problems caused by passengers on a train at Chelmsford, disruption on services should be expected until 7.30pm.
The situation involving the passengers is now resolved and the lines are open again but delays are still possible.
Some services will pass through Chelmsford, Ingatstone, Stratford and London Liverpool Street without stopping.
Travellers are advised to check the Greater Anglia website for the latest information.
You may also want to watch:
Advance tickets for cancelled services will be valid for other journeys on the respective lines.
This disruption is in addition to a train fault causing cancellations between Felixstowe and Ipswich on Saturday, May 4.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 7 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 8 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 9 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology
A rail replacement bus service is in place but the rail provider warn customers that it is limited.