Chelmsford: Fears grow over missing woman Amy Mason
- Credit: Archant
Fears are growing for a woman who has been missing since last week.
Amy Mason, of Chelmsford, has not been heard from since speaking to her family on the phone on Sunday.
The 27-year-old was last seen by a family member last Wednesday.
Essex Police believe she was in the area of Chelmsford train station at noon on Sunday but her movements since then are unknown.
She is 5ft 5ins tall and of slim build, with straight brown shoulder length hair.
She often wears a trilby hat and has a tattoo of a frog on her left hand and has links with East London, Witham, Southend and Cornwall.
An Essex Police spokesman said: “Police are keen to hear from Amy so she can reassure them that she is okay or from anyone who may know where she is.”
- 1 Town set to appeal Morsy's FA charge
- 2 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 3 The Unruly Pig in Suffolk is named best gastropub in the UK
- 4 Man, 33, jailed for 10 years for child sex offences
- 5 Ipswich man jailed for 25 years after teen left paralysed in shooting
- 6 'We want him to be effective' - McKenna on Celina
- 7 Two incidents of indecent exposure within 20 minutes in Suffolk village
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Swans prepare 'six-figure bid' for Fraser
- 9 Photographer secretly recorded couple in bedroom of his Suffolk holiday home
- 10 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
Witnesses or people with information relating to this incident are urged to call Essex Police on 101.